Nanny's Pavillion: We Love Tuna!!


Last Saturday, me and my friends wandering around Pacific Place Mall after attending a seminar at @america. We're starving and my friend, a Pacific Place adventurer, suggested us to try Nanny's Pavillion. She recommend baked rice tuna, and that's what I ordered.

Once I ate it, everything felt melted, starting from my tongue down to the belly and ended at my heart. Hmmmm~~ It consists of melting cheese, melting tuna and balanced with grainy rice, all of them formed a perfect combination to satisfy your appetite.  Seems like they baked the rice and tuna in the inner plate and then give the second plate so we can eat safely. The baked tuna really deserved four thumbs up.

Kim's Tuna with Rice alias Baked Rice Tuna
Besides me, my friends have different menus for their lunch.Check this too:

Chicken Baked Rice

Mom's Green Spaghetti, a look at the greeneries make me feel healthy.
Beef Baked Rice
 Nothing can beat the baked rice tuna for sure!

After having a pleasure in the main course, we have crazy chocolate waffle for the dessert. It came in a hot condition. When I eat it, the waffle feels warm and soft and the ice cream is very rich with chocolate and cold. Contrast but nice.
Crazy Chocolate Waffle

 
Just love it till the end. 
Score for the waffle : 6 out of 5!

0 comments:

Post a Comment