Event: Aku Cinta Indonesia - I Love Indonesia

Are you a true Indonesia traveler?  If yes, continue your reading!

There is an event called "Aku Cinta Indonesia". It's a contest and the prize is: going travelling to Indonesia's exotic destinations for FREE! All in, you just have to spare your time, prepare your body and open yourself to the nature. You'll visit unexplored places in Indonesia, from Sabang to Merauke. Last year, the winners have the chance to visit Banda Island, Bromo Mount, Kei Island, Papua and many others. The winners also have the chance to get IDR 100,000,000! This contest is held by Detik.com and it's an annual event.
The beautiful landscape of Banda Island with Banda Volcano as the background

How can I join?
You just have to register yourself HERE.
All is free, there is no registration fee. It is open for people from the youngest to the oldest, as long as you're confident that you'll be able to travel around Indonesia. Wherever your location now, if you're still in Indonesia, you can join. The registration is open until July 10th.

How can this contest be so easy and generous?

Honestly, I can't answer this. I have some reason I can think in my mind, but I'm not sure of its righteousness. From my experience joining similar contest, they will not charge you anything. There'll be a selection phase and interview for the semifinalists, but that's all. It's just a contest to find people to promote what they contested. In this case it is: Indonesia beauty.

I'm very excited to join this because in my opinion, I have to understand my homeland well before exploring other countries. I'm in the process of exploring Indonesia, starting from the closest: Java and Bali. :D Their offering prize- travelling to the exotic places- makes me go blink blink. That's exactly what I'm looking for! If by any chance I'm selected for this, it will be an opportunity for me to explore exotic places outside Java as well.

Why am I sharing this to all of you?

Just for your information that this opportunity exists. Up to yesterday, there has been more than 7,000 registrants in the website. But I believe that all of you has equal chance to explore the uniqueness of your country without making your wallet bleeding.

 
 Good luck for you and me! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment