Concert of TWO: LENKA!!


 Ehmm.. When I write this, I'm still feel like dreaming and happy and do'nt believe how lucky I am. I had just attend Lenka's concert!! She is the only singer that I want to watch live! During this year, from so many singer come and make a concert in Indonesia, from all the concert ticket that come to my hand, she is still the only one that I want to watch.

It  happened at Skenoo Hall on October 5th. At first, I think that I'm gonna watch it all alone, since there is NONE of my friend and colleague wants to watch her concert. Well I think, Okay, I will make some then. On D-1, my sister shocked me with a news: She wins a Lenka quiz and got ticket for the concert! Yay, I'm so happy for her, since she is a big fan too. Moreover, she also win a chance for Meet andGreet with Lenka! Uwoooo... I want it tooo... Hiks Hiks.. If only I knew, I will join the quiz too T_T I wanna meet Lenka so bad.

On the D-day, we got our ticket after a little mess when my brother change the online ticket for the real one. We go on 5.30 with hurry to Gandaria City. The gate is open at 6. There is no need to hurry actually, because everyone can have a good place inside. After we arrive, we still have time to take some narcisstic picture until we got tired and then find a nice spot to rest. And then, suddenly I find Valencia, my ex-colleague there! She went with her college mate. Waw,nice!

Her guitarist is drop dead gorgeous!!
The concert opened with Santa Monica band and Raisa, both are Indonesian singer. Skip it, Lenka herself appear on 8.45, and we all screamed at the same time. Ngiing~ She sing Heart Skip a Beat, her golden song these days. She used a shiny Batik pattern dress. FYI, she likes Batik a lot! And she got a new hairstyle, a short bob hair, very similar to Milla Jovovich hairstyle on Resident Evil series. Love it to the MAX!! On that day, she roses a sense of sweet, cool and sexy woman. It's so amazing how she can have all that image at the same time. And btw, she is pregnant now, it's pretty big I see. Despite of the fact, Lenka give an attractive and energic performance. She is totally the queen of the stage. We have never get bored to see her action.
Missing lyric programme xP~



 At one point to another, she gives us the impression of an ordinary person. Do you know, Lenka is a forgetful person. Hihihi.. Seems that I and my idol has similarity in this area. :P I get this conclusion when she wants to sing Everything's At Once, she has to use the lyric paper to sing along. And at another song, she forget her line.  It's okay Lenka, it shows you as a human, not an unnatural star. :)

The concert ended at 10 something. She sang at total 15 songs+2 encore. She also did two cover song: Only wanna be with you and Deep Blue by Arcade. Just  enjoy the show~ ^^


The happiness doesn't stop there  when she finished the last song. After that, I have to find my sister, who is still waiting for the meet and greet session. When I came to the connecting room for meet and greet, I see that there is a lot of people queueing outside. Those are people from the sponsor company. I wait there and suddenly,the committee told this crowd to go inside for the meet and greet.

 What will you do when you're in the situation like that? Will you go aside and wait passively for my sister to come out? If you think I will do that, you are definitely don't understand. What I do then, I joined them to go inside and there, I met my sister and the other quiz winner. It's not that I'm proud to sneak inside like that, but I know I will go into a deep regret if I don't do that. And it's come out right.

Lucky girls on the meet and greet session
Together with the other quiz winner, we're guided to Lenka's room. Here come the climax of the night: I met Lenka face to face, in no less than half metre, shake hands with her, got her signature (OH MY GOD!!) and have a conversation with her. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I was so excited until I can't think clearly and speak correctly. Goodbye all my grammar~ After that, the whole quiz winner are taken in a frame with her. Shoot!
With love, from Lenka ^^
A Lucky shoot
Stop there, I might get fainted at the very moment. For my reader who is also a big fans of Lenka, no jealousy okay? I hope she will come again next year and you'll be ale to meet her in person. She is such a humble, low profile and sweet person. You'll never regret to have her as your idol. Whenever she come to Indonesia again, I am sure I will be there.

Nah, here are some picture I take with @LenkaID friends. It's so nice to get to know you all. It start out all alone, but I came home with so many enthusiastic friends. Keep in spirit and see you in the next concert! ^^

@LenkaID friends


0 comments:

Post a Comment